Friday 7 August 2015

Who Is Supervising Your Bookkeeper?

Who Is Supervising Your Bookkeeper? #Charity #Financial #Control

Who Is Supervising Your Bookkeeper?

 I got to thinking about job supervision recently and how important it is in any field. When you think about it, most jobs have people supervising them. The professions, skilled trades, and unskilled trades have someone watching or supervising others: someone to make us accountable, to check our work, to keep us on track. At AIS Solutions all of our bookkeeping work is supervised. I think it helps both myself and our clients sleep better at night. However, from my personal experience in the accounting field supervision sometimes isn’t the case or it’s not done as well as it should be. Accountants and bookkeepers perform different functions. In some of my dealings with clients they sometimes forget this.They will refer to their...Read More
accountantvip

0 comments: