Thursday 13 August 2015

Multicurrency Feature Now Included in...

Multicurrency Feature Now Included in @QuickBooks Online US Version

Multicurrency Feature Now Included in...

I truly believe in Intuit’s® focus on offering the global small business ecosystem. As a multicurrency freak, I figured that having a multicurrency feature in QuickBooks® Online in the US would be a slam dunk. It’s already a QBO feature in other regions, such as Canada and the UK, but, for some reason, it hadn’t made it into the QBO US. That is, until now. I am delighted to report that, starting in June of 2015, QuickBooks Online Essentials and Plus subscribers in the US can now access multicurrency functionality. I’ve been waiting for some time, but it was worth the wait. Let me describe how multicurrency is enabled in QBO, and how to use it. When a QBO company is created, by default, multicurrency is not enabled, similar to the QBO you...Read More
accountantvip

0 comments: