Wednesday 26 August 2015

Canadian Businesses: 5 Reasons You Should Care...

Canadian Businesses: 5 Reasons You Should Care About Your Bookkeeping - #accounting

Canadian Businesses: 5 Reasons You Should Care...

I know…..you don’t want to care. “It’s just so much work, and so time consuming, and what is it really going to do for me anyways? I get my wife/husband/uncle/son/niece (fill in any untrained relative in this space) because my time is better spent on selling my products and servicing my clients. “ “Why should I pay someone to do my bookkeeping, it’s so easy, anyone can do it” I hear those statements all of the time. Not just once in a while, but ALL of the time. Over and over again, that sometimes I get tired of hearing myself saying the same thing. So in a quick list, here are 8 Reasons why you should care:The Stats Don’t Lie. 25% of the 1,000,000 businesses that are started in North America fail within the first year. 80% have...Read More
accountantvip

0 comments: