Sunday 20 September 2015

Isn't It Time Bookkeepers Were Certified in...

Isn't It Time Bookkeepers Were Certified in Canada? What do you think?

Isn't It Time Bookkeepers Were Certified in...

You are in a Staples store and you notice a bright young woman milling about the accounting and bookkeeping software. She asks a clerk which one they’d recommend as she’s new to bookkeeping. He chooses one of the top selling packages saying, “A lot of people seem to like this one.” Sold. But before our shopper proceeds to checkout she tells our clerk that she has to stop by the printing department and pick up her new business cards. “Business cards you say. That sounds exciting. New business?” asks the clerk. “Yes.” “What kind of work do you do?” “I’m launching a bookkeeping business. I’m kinda good with numbers and thought I’d give it a try.” Now I don’t know about you, but if I saw something like that it would send shivers down my...Read More
accountantvip

0 comments: