Wednesday 23 September 2015

Dear Donut - An Accountant's Struggle

Not all accountants struggle with donuts, but this one does. #humor #humour

Dear Donut - An Accountant's Struggle

Dear Donut, Our relationship goes back a long way. I feel like you’ve become a big part of me. You used to be such a treat, but now, I fear you’ve become a bad habit. Three-thirty in the afternoon rolls around and suddenly you’re there, demanding my attention. It wasn’t supposed to be this way. I don’t know how to say this without hurting your feelings, but let’s face it. You lied to me. You were supposed to be a snack, a burst of energy, a friend to carry me through until dinner. But that’s not what happened. Sure, the anticipation of meeting you was exquisite. Your softness against my lips. Your sweet taste . . . But I digress. The sad thing was that after all that foreplay, you didn’t hold up your end of the bargain. After you were...Read More
accountantvip

0 comments: